Are you bogged down by the heavy load of classes, labs and homeworks? Are you fed up of seeing the same old faces in your research lab Got an evening to spare? In this section, we have listed some of the things that you can do in Ann Arbor. These are tried and tested by some of our members. If you want to recommend something, please feel free to let us know at email@example.com or write to us here, and we will include it in this section.
In case you have more free time, we have listed places in Detroit worth visiting. We have also listed sight-seeing places in and around Michigan where you can spend a weekend or more. In addition, we have included information about miscellaneous resources, that you might find useful during your stay in Ann Arbor.
ISA has created a forum for 2011 for discussions, announcements etc. Please check it out in our Forum section.
- Looking for 1/2 Roommates at Willowtree Gardens - Fall 2013
- Looking for a female roommate for May 2013 in Willowtree
- Looking for a roommate starting May 2013 in Willowtree
- Looking for roommate - 2013-14 (3 BR 2 Bath Traver Ridge Apartments - North Campus Ann Arbor)
- Subletting 1 HUGE bedroom in a 2 bedroom apartment from May 18th-Aug 31st(dates flexible)-$580/month